Selecting source ports to use during a Zoom Phone call
The Select the number of source ports feature allows admins to set the source ports for media to be used on Zoom desktop and mobile clients during a call. The range value should be between 9000 and 9999 and at least 50 ports need to be configured to make sure the functionality is not affected. This feature is available at the account level only.
- Any changes to this setting requires the Zoom client to restart to take effect.
- If peer to peer is enabled, this setting doesn't take effect.
Prerequisites for selecting the number source ports for media to be used
- Pro, Business, or Enterprise account
- Phone licenses
- Account owner or admin with privileges
- Zoom Client version 5.12.6 or higher
How to enable Select the number of source ports setting
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management, then Account Settings.
- Click the Zoom Phone tab.
- To the right of Select the number of source ports, click the toggle to enable it.
- Select your range of source ports, then click Save.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.