Adding a background image to your Cisco desk phone
As an admin, you can add a background image to your desk phones directly from the Zoom web portal using a URL. You can upload the wallpaper to a TFTP, HTTP, or HTTPS server. The image should be in a .jpg or .png file. The preferred dimension for the file is 800x480 pixels, however, you can upload an image that is not the preferred dimension and it will be resized to fit the screen. You can review the list of supported device models.
Prerequisites to adding a background image to Cisco desk phones
- Account owner or admin with privileges
- Supported Cisco devices
- Zoom Phone license
- Zoom Phone setup
- URL to where the image is stored/located and accessible to the device(s)
How to upload a background image or wallpaper to your Cisco desk phone
- Sign in to your account as an admin.
- In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management, then Company info.
- On the top of the page, click Account settings, then select the Settings tab.
- In the Desk Phone section, to the right of Background Image, click Set.
- Type the URL link. Example, http://188.8.131.520
- Do not exceed 255 characters for the URL.
- If you enter an incorrect URL, the phone will fail to upgrade to the new wallpaper and will display the existing downloaded wallpaper if there is one. If there is no existing wallpaper, the phone will display a green screen.
- Manually reboot the phone to download the new configuration and background image file.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.