Viewing the Zoom Contact Center flow detail report
Zoom Contact Center admins can use the historical flow detail report to make effective data-driven decisions by viewing metrics in a detailed table format. For definitions of metrics tracked in the flow detail report, see the voice/video metrics glossary. You can also view the flow chart report to see metrics visually presented using charts.
You can also access analytics using the desktop client.
This article covers:
- How to view or customize the historical flow detail report
- Information in the historical flow detailed report
Prerequisites for viewing historical reports
- Account owner or admin role; or relevant privilege
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to view or customize the historical flow detail report
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as a call queue member or admin.
- In the navigation menu, click Analytics & Reports.
- In the Historical Reports section, click Flow Detail Report.
- Use the following options to customize the data or view more details:
- From / To: Specify the time period for the report.
- Flow drop-down menu: Select specific flows to only display data for these flows.
- Outcome drop-down menu: Select an outcome type. For more information on outcome types, see the metrics glossaries for voice/video and chat/SMS.
- Entry point drop-down menu: Select specific entry points to only display data for these entry points.
- Click Export to export the currently-visible data to a CSV file.
Information in the historical flow detailed report
You can view the following information in the historical detailed report. Click the gear icon to select what information to display.
Note: For definitions of metrics tracked in historical reports, see the voice/video metrics glossary.
- Flow Name: The display name of the associated flow that handled the engagement.
Entry Point: The entry point the consumer used to start the engagement.
Outcome: The associated outcome type. You will see a separate row for each applicable outcome type for each flow. For more information on outcome types, see the voice/video metrics glossary.
Engagements: The number of engagements in the associated outcome type.
First Queue: The first queue that routed the engagement.
- metrics: For definitions of metrics tracked in the historical flow detailed report, see the voice/video metrics glossary.
- Avg. Duration in Flow
- Avg. Talking Duration
- First Queue Transfer Rate
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.