Troubleshooting removing a playlist from Zoom Rooms
You can add a playlist to a Zoom Room and create a digital signage playlist. If you cannot delete a playlist from a Zoom Room or the digital signage content page, there may be issues due to the playlist being edited by someone else at the same time, or the playlist being assigned to multiple rooms at once.
Follow these troubleshooting steps if you cannot delete a playlist from a Zoom Room or the digital signage content page.
Prerequisites for removing a playlist from Zoom Rooms
- Account owner, admin, or role with edit access to Zoom Rooms
- Zoom Rooms for digital signage: recommended hardware
- Zoom Rooms for macOS version 4.1.5 (33237.0924) or higher
- Zoom Rooms for Windows version 4.1.5 (33237.0925) or higher
- Zoom Rooms for Appliances version 4.6.4 (50000.0407) or higher
- Zoom Rooms for Touch (iPad) version 5.9.0 (253) or higher
How to troubleshoot removing a playlist from Zoom Rooms
If assigned to multiple rooms at once:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Room Management then Digital Signage Content.
- Click the digital signage playlist you want to manage.
- Click the Edit playlist tab.
- Add more content or manage your playlist by sequencing, scheduling, and adjusting content playout settings.
- After editing your playlist, click the Publish playlist tab.
- Ensure that no rooms are selected.
- Click Publish to publish the playlist.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.