Using Zoom IQ for Sales multilingual transcription
Zoom IQ for Sales automatically identifies the language spoken in a conversation and reflects it on the conversation transcription. Users can adjust the language settings to set the transcript language based on their preferences.
Conversation metrics, Screen Text, and Call Outs, such as Indicators, Next Steps, and Good Questions, are currently supported for additional languages.
Note: This feature is currently in Beta and supports the following languages in addition to English:
- Chinese (input is Mandarin, output is in simplified Chinese)
Prerequisites for using the Zoom IQ for Sales multilingual transcription
- Business or Enterprise account
- Licensed user with Zoom IQ for Sales license
How to update the conversation language
Converting the transcript language may take several minutes. Edits to the conversation summary, chapter titles, and transcripts will be lost when converting to a new language.
- When you change the language settings of a conversation, the changes are visible to everyone who has access to the conversation.
- You can only adjust the language twice per conversation before it gets locked for further adjustment.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Zoom IQ for Sales then Conversations.
- In My Conversations or All Conversations tab, select a conversation.
- From the right of the conversation playback section, click the Content tab.
- In the upper-right corner, hover over the spoken language then click Adjust Language Setting.
- Select the transcript language you prefer from the drop-down list.
Note: If this is the first time you are adjusting the language, you can adjust the language setting one additional time.
- Click Update to confirm.
Note: The spoken language setting block will be grayed out until the language change is complete.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.