You can add a promotional code to your account when upgrading your plan from free/basic to a paid account or purchasing as a new user.
- Account owner, admin, or another role with billing privileges
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Billing.
- Click Upgrade Account.
- Select a plan to purchase.
- Edit the plan as needed. You can change the number of licenses or change the frequency of the billing cycle (monthly or annual).
- Click the Shopping Cart in the top right corner.
- Click the blue Add Discount link.
- Insert your discount code and click Apply.
- Fill out your billing information, review the discount applied, then click Upgrade Now.
Additional Notes About Promotional/Discount codes:
- Please refer to the provider of your promotional code for any restrictions, terms, or expiration for the code you have. Some codes may only apply to certain products or during certain periods of time. If your code is expired or you are unsure what products the code can be applied towards, please contact the provider of your code.
- If you have already purchased your paid plan, but did not include the promotional code, we may not be able to apply the promotional code or discount to your account until your next billing cycle. You can contact Billing to confirm if we will be able to apply the promotional code or discount to your next billing cycle.
- If you are an existing Pro user, please note that in order to properly utilize a discount code directly from Zoom, you will have to select the hyperlink of the code within the email that you received. This will bring you directly to a checkout page with the code applied.
- If you have previously applied a discount or promotional code to your active account, you will not be able to stack or swap a new discount or promotional code on the same account.
- If you purchased your subscription through a dedicated Account Executive, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on applying discounts to your account.