Scheduling tracking fields allows you to analyze usage by various fields within an organization. Tracking fields contain a label or value that is chosen when scheduling. Tracking fields can be required or optional.
You can add up to 10 tracking fields per account.
This article covers:
- Business or Education plan
- Account owner or admin permissions
- As an account owner or admin, select Scheduling Tracking Fields.
- Select Add to create a new tracking field.
- Specify a label for the tracking field.
- Enter in the values for the field, pressing the Enter key after each.
- Check if this field should be visible.
- Check if the field is required.
- Click Save.
When scheduling a meeting, the tracking field will be in the meeting options.
To view hosted meetings with Tracking Fields
- Login to your Reports.
- Choose Active Hosts.
- Search for the dates that you need the report for.
- To view the fields on the web, click Add tracking field to columns and check the fields you would like to view.
- You can also download a CSV containing the fields. Select Export as CSV File.
- The CSV file will contain the tracking fields.