Published April 2017
You can stream a Zoom Webinar live on Facebook.
- Webinar feature is enabled
- Zoom Client version 4.0 or higher is running on a Windows PC or a Mac
To initiate live streaming of your Webinar on Facebook:
- Start your Webinar.
- Log into Facebook using either your email address or phone number and your password. After you authenticate successfully, the following page displays.
- Specify the following settings on the Broadcast Zoom Webinar to Facebook Live page:
- Zoom Webinar title on Facebook
This is automatically populated with your Zoom Webinar topic name. Navigate to the text box to change it.
- Choose where to post your Zoom Webinar
If your account is associated with a managed page, select the managed page to post the Webinar live feed to.
- Who should see this
You can choose Public, Friends, Friends of Friends, or Only Me.
- Click the Go Live! button. You see a progress bar, letting you know that your session is being prepared for streaming.
- Wait for the notification from the Zoom client that your Webinar is Live on Facebook, then begin your Webinar.
Streaming stops when you end the Webinar or click the Stop Streaming icon on the Zoom client.