Published April 2017
You can stream a Zoom Webinar live on YouTube.
- Zoom Webinar feature is enabled
- Zoom Client version 4.0 or higher is running on a Windows PC or a Mac
- Live Stream is enabled on YouTube
To initiate live streaming of your Webinar on YouTube:
- Specify the following settings on the Broadcasting to YouTube Live page:
- Zoom Webinar title on YouTube
Automatically populated with the Zoom Webinar topic. Navigate to the text box to change it.
You can choose Public, Unlisted, or Private
- Click the Go Live! button.
You see a progress bar, letting you know that your session is being prepared for streaming.
- Wait for the notification from the Zoom client that your Webinar is Live on YouTube, then begin your Webinar.
Your Webinar displays on YouTube with a short lag time, so that the stream is approximately 20 seconds behind your actual Zoom Webinar.