Published April 2017
You can stream a Zoom Webinar live on YouTube. This allows participants to join your webinar via Zoom as a panelist or attendee or view it and comment on it via YouTube.
- Zoom Webinar feature is enabled
- Zoom Client version 4.0 or higher on PC or a Mac
- Live Stream is enabled on YouTube
To initiate live streaming of your Webinar on YouTube:
- Start the Webinar.
- Navigate to the More menu.
- Choose Live on YouTube and log in to YouTube.
After you authenticate successfully, the following page displays.
- Specify the following settings on the Broadcasting to YouTube Live page:
- Zoom Webinar title on YouTube
Automatically populated with the Zoom Webinar topic. Navigate to the text box to change it.
You can choose Public, Unlisted, or Private
- Click the Go Live! button.
You see a progress bar, letting you know that your session is being prepared for streaming.
- Wait for the notification from the Zoom client that your Webinar is Live on YouTube, then begin your Webinar.
Your webinar on YouTube is approximately 20 seconds behind the webinar on Zoom, due to a brief processing time.