You can pin or spotlight a video during a meeting. Pin video makes a user the primary active speaker for your device and local recordings. Spotlight video puts a user as the primary active speaker for all participants in the meeting and cloud recordings. Spotlighting a video can only be done by the host.
- Zoom Rooms for Mac Version: 4.0x and higher
- Zoom Rooms for PC Version: 4.0x and higher
- Zoom Rooms iPad Controller Version: 4.0x and higher
- Start a new or scheduled meeting
- Click on Manage Participants on the Zoom Room Controller
- Click on the Host or Participant's name > Pin or Spotlight Video