Pin or Spotlight a video in Zoom Rooms
Pinning a screen allows you to disable active speaker view and watch a specific speaker. Pinning another user's video will only affect your local view in the Zoom Room, not the view of other participants, and it will not affect cloud recordings.
Spotlighting a video puts a user as the primary active speaker for all participants in the meeting and cloud recordings. To spotlight, you need at least 3 participants in the meeting with their videos on. Spotlighting can only be done by the host.
Prerequisites for pinning or spotlighting a video in a Zoom Room
- Zoom Rooms version 5.0.5 or higher
How to pin or spotlight a video in a Zoom Room
- Start a new or scheduled meeting.
- Tap Manage Participants on the Zoom Room Controller.
- Tap the Host or Participant's name and then tap Pin or Spotlight Video.
- If you have multiple screens in your Zoom Room, you can choose which screen to pin the video to.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.