You can now start a scheduled meeting in a Zoom Room by saying "Hey Zoom, start meeting". The voice command is activated within 10 minutes, before or after, the scheduled meeting time and when there is no currently meeting in session. It only starts scheduled meetings, not instant meetings.
This articles covers:
- Allow Microphone Access
- To Enable Voice Command with Zoom Rooms
- To Start a Meeting with Voice Commands
- Zoom Rooms for PC: version 4.0x and higher
- Zoom Rooms for Mac: version 4.0x and higher
- Zoom Rooms Controller for iPad: version 4.0x and higher
Before you can use voice command with the Zoom Room, you will need to ensure that the iPad allows microphone access to the Zoom Rooms app.
- Login to the Zoom Rooms settings.
- For the desired room, Click on Edit.
- Select Meeting Settings.
- Toggle Enable Voice Commands to on.
For a scheduled meeting, you will see the meeting listed on the controller tablet and on the TV.
Just say "Hey Zoom, start meeting" to start the scheduled meeting.
On the iPad: