If multiple Zoom Rooms join a meeting, the first one to join becomes the meeting host. You can switch host control to another Zoom Room by using the Host Key.
- Zoom Rooms for Mac or PC/Touch version 4.0 or higher
- Zoom Rooms iPad Controller version 4.0 or higher
- An account with Zoom Rooms configured
To claim host control for a Zoom Room:
- Start a meeting for which you are the host.
- Join the meeting from a Zoom Room.
- Tap the Manage Participants icon on the Zoom Rooms iPad Controller. The Participants list displays.
- Click Claim Host (at the bottom of the Participants list). A dialog displays that allows you to claim the host role.
- Enter your 6-digit Host Key, then tap OK. The Zoom Room is now the host of the meeting.