Use the Cloud Recording report see the amount of cloud storage your account is using for your recordings. The report includes a graph with the cumulative amount of storage in use during a timeframe that you specify. Below the graph, you can see the data points for each day. If you want to drill down even further, you can see additional details for a specific day.
The report is available to account administrators.
To display information in the Cloud Recording report:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Account Management > Reports.
- Click Cloud Recording.
By default, the data from the previous 30 days displays. You can also choose a different timeframe for this report.
- Choose a start date in the From field and end date in the To field.
The timeframe must be within the past 6 months, and can encompass a time period of no more than 30 days.
- Click Search to display the data from the timeframe you selected.
- Hover over a date in the graph, then click the Detail link in the dialog that displays in the small dialog that appears.
A detailed report displays information about the recordings from that day and previous days in which recordings took place.
You can click a value in the Host Name column or the Recording (Total Size) column for more details, or click Export as CSV file to download information from the report to your local computer.