Use the Cloud Recording report to see the amount of cloud storage your account is using for your cloud recordings. The report includes a graph with the cumulative amount of storage in use during a specified time period. Below the graph, you can see the data points for each day.
- Account owner or admin privileges
To display information in the Cloud Recording report:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Reports.
- Click Cloud Recording.
By default, the graph shows data from the previous 30 days, but you can choose a different time period for this report.
- Choose a time period using the From and To fields.
The time period has a maximum of 30 days, and must be within the past 6 months.
Note: For Master Accounts that are either Resellers or Distributors, account owners and admins can can increase the reporting range up to 1 year and generate reports for multiple sub-accounts.
- Click Search to display the data from the time period you selected.
- Hover over a date in the graph, then click the Detail link dialog that appears.
A detailed report displays information about all the cloud recordings up until the selected day. The report breaks down the storage used by meeting host. Click Export as CSV file to download information to your local computer.