Use the Cloud Recording report see the amount of cloud storage your account is using for your recordings. The report includes a graph with the cumulative amount of storage in use during a time time period that you specify. Below the graph, you can see the data points for each day.
- Account owner or admin privileges
To display information in the Cloud Recording report:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Reports.
- Click Cloud Recording.
By default, the data from the previous 30 days displays. You can also choose a different time period for this report.
- Choose a time period using the From and To fields.
The time period has a maximum of 30 days, and must be within the past 6 months.
- Click Search to display the data from the time period you selected.
- Hover over a date in the graph, then click the Detail link in the dialog that displays in the small dialog that appears.
A detailed report displays information about the all cloud recordings up until the selected day. The report breaks down the storage used by meeting host. Click Export as CSV file to download information to your local computer.