If configured by your account administrator, you can live stream a webinar to a custom platform. If you configure this when you schedule a webinar, you can begin streaming with one click after your webinar begins.
- Zoom Client for Windows or Mac version 4.0.x
- Host with Pro and Webinar License assigned
To enable users in your account to live stream webinars to a custom platform:
- Sign into Zoom and navigate to Webinar Settings.
- Click the Edit button for In Webinar Settings.
- Enable the Custom live stream service option.
- Update the instructions so that the webinar organizer can configure the required settings when they schedule the webinar.
- Click Save Changes.
Webinar Organizer Instructions
To enable the host to stream the webinar live on the custom platform:
- Sign into Zoom and navigate to the Webinars tab.
- Click Schedule a Webinar and then update the basic settings that you need.
- Click Schedule Webinar to display a set of tabs with advanced options.
- Click the Live Streaming tab, then click the configure live stream settings link.
- Follow the instructions located in the green box, which were provided by your administrator. Contact your administrator if the instructions do not include sufficient information.
- Click Save to save your live streaming settings.
The meeting host will be able to live stream this webinar without needing to add these settings after the webinar begins.
Webinar Host Instructions
To live stream your webinar to a custom platform:
- Start the webinar in the usual way, by doing one of the following:
- From your calendar - If you have added the webinar to your calendar, click the link displayed on your calendar reminder.
- From the Zoom website - Sign into Zoom, find the webinar in the My Webinars tab, and click Start.
If the organizer configured this webinar for live custom streaming, a browser window opens that shows the progress as Zoom prepares the live stream of your webinar.
If the organizer did not set up this webinar for live custom streaming, you must enter the values provided in the instructions.