If closed captioning or live transcription is available for a meeting, you can view the captioning on the Zoom Rooms display.
This article covers:
- Zoom Rooms for Conference Room for Windows, 3.6 or higher (view captions only)
- Zoom Rooms Controller (view captions only)
- Android: 4.0.21521.0116 or higher
- iOS: 4.0.21521.0116 or higher
- Meeting with closed captioning or live transcription
Enabling closed captioning (admin)
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Room Management then Zoom Rooms.
- Click Edit for the Zoom Room you want to enable closed captioning for.
- Select Meeting.
- Under In Meeting (Advanced), toggle Closed Caption to on.
Viewing closed captioning or live transcription
- On the controller, you will see CC appear on the settings icon when closed captions or live transcription is available for a meeting.
- Click on Settings and toggle Transcription/Closed Caption to on.
Captions will now appear on the Zoom Room display.
- (Optional) Adjust the text size.