Closed Captioning allows a Zoom Room to view closed captions if they are available for the meeting.
This article covers:
- Zoom Rooms for Mac or PC/Touch version 3.6x and higher (view caption only)
- Zoom Rooms iPad controller version 3.6x and higher
- Zoom Rooms Android Controller version 1.0.16326.1205 or higher
- Meeting with Closed Caption in use
- To enable closed captioning for your Zoom Room, go to the Zoom Room settings and edit the settings for the Zoom Room where you need closed captioning enabled.
- Select Meeting Settings.
- Select Show More Settings.
- Under In Meeting (Advanced), toggle Closed Caption to on.
- On the controller, you will see CC appear on the settings icon when Closed Captions are available for a meeting.
- Click on Settings and toggle Closed Caption to on.
- You can adjust the text size.
- Closed Captions will now appear on the Zoom Room display.