Closed Captioning allows a Zoom Room to view closed captions if they are available for the meeting.
This article covers:
- Zoom Rooms for Mac or PC/Touch version 3.6x and higher (view caption only)
- Zoom Rooms iPad controller version 3.6x and higher
- Zoom Rooms Android Controller version 1.0.16326.1205 or higher
- Meeting with Closed Caption in use
Enable as an Admin
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management > Zoom Rooms.
- Click Edit for the Zoom Room you want to enable closed captioning for.
- Select Meeting Settings.
- Select Show More Settings.
- Under In Meeting (Advanced), toggle Closed Caption to on.
View Closed Captions in a Meeting
- On the controller, you will see CC appear on the settings icon when Closed Captions are available for a meeting.
- Click on Settings and toggle Closed Caption to on.
- You can adjust the text size. Closed Captions will now appear on the Zoom Room display.