The Touch Up My Appearance option retouches your video display with a soft focus. This can help smooth out the skin tone on your face, to present a more polished looking appearance when you display your video to others.
- Zoom Desktop Client for Mac or Windows version 4.0.x or later
- Zoom Mobile App for iOS version 4.0.x or later
- Access the Settings in your Zoom application. There are two ways you can get here:
- In your Zoom client, login, then click Settings, then click Video.
- Alternatively, you can start or join a meeting, then click the arrow next to the video icon and choose Video Settings.
- In the Video Settings dialog, click Touch up my appearance.
- Check this option to display your video with the touch up.
Zoom remembers your preference and uses it the next time you start or join a meeting on this computer.
- On your Zoom app, tap Settings.
- Tap Meeting.
- Tap Touch up my appearance.
- Toggle this option to display your video with and without the touch up.
Zoom remembers your preference and uses it the next time you start or join a meeting on this device.