Details about upcoming releases will be posted as they become available.
September 18, 2017 Version: 1.4.16
- Support for the updated Google Calendar interface.
- An issue in which some scheduled events did not include the “Make it a Zoom Meeting” button in Google Calendar has been resolved.
June 26, 2017 Version: 1.4.15
- This release fixes an issue in which the timezone from the Google Calendar was not correctly used for meetings scheduled through the Zoom Scheduler.
June 20, 2017 Version: 1.4.14
- This release fixes an issue in which signed-in users saw a “Session Expired” message when they attempted to schedule a meeting using the Zoom Scheduler.
June 12, 2017 Version: 1.4.13
- Additional sign in methods available
In addition to signing into Zoom through Google, the Zoom Scheduler now allows you to sign in using your organization’s Single Sign-On (SSO) or your email address and the password you used when registering with Zoom.