Preserve Original Sound allows you to preserve the sound from your microphone without using Zoom's echo cancellation and audio-enhancing features. This is ideal if your microphone or sound equipment has these features built-in and you do not need the additional enhancement.
- Free with Credit Card, Pro, Business or API Partner Account
- Owner or Admin Privileges to Enable
How to Turn on Preserve Original Sound
- In your Account Settings, locate Audio Options and click Edit on the right.
- Check the Option for Allow users to select original sound in their client settings.
- Click Save.
After logging out of the Zoom client and logging in again, users on your account will now be able to select the option for original sound in their audio settings.
- In the Zoom client, click on Settings.
- Choose the Audio tab.
- Check Allow option for using original sound from microphone in meeting.
Once in a meeting, the option to turn on Original Sound will now appear in the top left corner of your Zoom window. Click this button to use Original Sound in this meeting.