In Zoom Rooms that have CEC-supported TVs, you can power the TVs on or off using the Zoom Room Controller. This can be useful during times outside of the scheduled device operation time, or to verify that the TVs are connected.
- TV with CEC enabled on selective Samsung, LG or Sharp models
- Pulse 8 USB-CEC adapter - one per display
- Lindy HDMI CEC Less Adapter - one per display
- Zoom Rooms Controller for iPad version 4.2.37605.0629 or higher
- Zoom Rooms Controller for Android version 1.0.16326.1205 or higher
- Zoom Rooms Controller for Windows 4.3.33234.0925 or higher
- Zoom Rooms for Mac version 4.0.37666.0630 or higher
- Zoom Rooms for PC version 4.0.44731.0823 or higher
To power on/off all connected CEC TVs in a Zoom Room:
- Tap Settings on the Controller.
- Tap Display Screen, CEC.
This setting shows the number of CEC-enabled TVs that were configured for the room
Setting LG Display to CEC (Newer Models)
To turn CEC on:
- Press Home on the LG remote.
- Click the Settings icon in the top right corner of the LG Display.
- Click the All Settings (⋮) icon in the lower right corner of the LG Display.
- Click General.
- Click SIMPLINK (HDMI-CEC).
- Toggle the feature to on.
- Close the menus by pressing the back button on the remote twice.
- Power the display off for one minute and then restart.
Setting LG Commercial TV to CEC (Older Models)
To turn CEC on:
- Press and hold the menu button for 5 seconds (Menu will popup and disappear)
- Within 5 seconds press 1105 and then Enter
- From pop up menu navigate to HCEC and then Enter
- Switch from Default to HCEC
- Select Enter and then exit the menu
- CEC works on both HDMI 1 (rear facing) and HDMI 2 (side facing)