In Zoom Rooms that have CEC-supported TVs, you can power the TVs on or off using the iPad Controller. This can be useful during times outside of the scheduled device operation time, or to verify that the TVs are connected.
- TV with CEC enabled on selective Samsung, LG or Sharp models.
- Zoom Rooms App for iPad version 4.2.37605.0629 or higher
- Zoom Rooms for Mac version 4.0.37666.0630 or higher
- Zoom Rooms for PC version 4.0.44731.0823 or higher
To power on/off all connected CEC TVs in a Zoom Room:
- Tap Settings on the Controller.
- Tap Display Screen, CEC.
This setting shows the number of CEC-enabled TVs that were configured for the room
Setting LG Commercial TV to CEC
To turn CEC on:
- Press and hold the menu button for 5 seconds (Menu will popup and disappear)
- Within 5 seconds press "1105" and then "Enter"
- From pop up menu navigate to "HCEC" and then "Enter"
- Switch from "Default" to "HCEC"
- Select "Enter" and then exit the menu
- CEC works on both HDMI 1 (rear facing) and HDMI 2 (side facing)