Using the IBM Notes plugin
The Zoom Plugin for IBM Notes is designed to make scheduling a meeting in IBM/Lotus Notes quick and convenient. The plugin allows you to schedule a Zoom Meeting as well as make existing meetings/appointments Zoom Meetings through the IBM Notes calendar interface.
Prerequisites for using the IBM Notes plugin with Zoom
- IBM Notes version 9 or above
- Designer Permissions for installation
- Zoom Desktop Client for Windows Version 4.0 or higher
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) installed
How to download the Zoom Plugin for IBM Notes
The Zoom Plugin for IBM Notes can be downloaded from the Download Center. Zoom offers a direct installer or an Administrative install for Domino Server.
After installing the Zoom IBM Notes Plugin for the first time, you may be prompted with a Notes Security Alert. In order to allow the plugin to work, choose the option to Start trusting the signer to execute this action.
How to schedule Zoom meetings with IBM Notes
- Open a new or existing appointment or meeting from the IBM Notes calendar.
- Set the time, date, and subject of the event.
- Click Add Zoom Meeting to schedule the meeting for the specified date and time and auto-populate the meeting details into the body of the event.
- Change the meeting settings such as video settings, audio options, and other meeting options by clicking the Change Settings at the top of the event.
- (Optional) You can also remove the Zoom meeting from the event if desired. Click Remove Zoom Meeting at the top of the event.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.