You can use the webinar tracking pixel feature to add a Facebook tracking pixel to your registration page. This allows you to track how many users visit your registration page and how many complete the registration form.
- Zoom Webinar add-on
- Webinar Scheduled with Registration On
- Facebook Account with access to Ad Manager
- Webinar tracking pixel enabled by your admin
- Set up a Pixel on Facebook.
- Under Install Pixel Base Code, choose Copy and Paste the Code.
- Paste the code into a blank document or text file. Find the https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=uniquepixelcode&ev=PageView&noscript=1 URL. Copy the entire URL between the quotation marks.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Webinars.
- Click on the topic to edit the webinar.
- Scroll down to Invite Attendees and choose Edit to the right of Approval Options.
- Under Tracking Pixel, paste the URL into Add to registration page.
- If you also want to track how many people reach the registration successful page, paste the same URL into Add to registration successful page.
- Click Save All.
- To check it is set up successfully, visit your Pixel Manager on Facebook. It should show the pixel as active.
Note: To check how many people successfully register, you can create a custom conversion in your Facebook Ads Manager.