As an account administrator or a meeting organizer, you can choose one or more countries from which you commonly invite attendees. The dial-in numbers for the countries that you choose appear by default in the meeting invitation that you send to participants. The dial-in numbers that appear in the invitation can be overridden when you schedule a specific meeting.
To specify the default dial-in countries that appear on invitations for meetings and webinars:
- Sign into the Zoom web portal.
- Navigate to one of the following locations:
- If you are an administrator, and want to specify a default set of countries for all meetings in your organization, click Account Settings.
- If you are an administrator, and want to specify a default set of countries for a specific group, click Group Management, click the name of the group, and then click the Settings tab.
- If you are a meeting organizer and want to specify a default set of countries for the meetings that you host, click My Meeting Settings.
- Scroll to the Global Dial-in Countries section of the page, then click Edit.
The Select Global Dial-in Countries dialog displays.
- Choose the countries that you expect to have meeting or webinar participants dial in from.
For example, if your meetings will have participants from the United States, Canada, and Australia, click the check boxes next to those country names. As you click each check box, the selected country name immediately displays at the bottom of the list in the Selected Countries column on the right-hand side of the dialog.
- Adjust the Selected Countries list:
- If you do not see the name of a country, you can search for it by typing the first few letters of the country name.
- To remove a country from the list, choose Delete next to the country name on the right-hand side of the dialog. You can also uncheck the check box in the list of available countries on the left-hand side of the dialog.
- To change the order in which the the dial-in numbers for each country appear in the email invitations, select a country name in the Selected Countries list, and then drag it up or down within the list. The following example shows Canada at the top of the list.
- Enable the Include toll-free numbers option if you want the meeting invitation to include both a local toll numbers and toll-free numbers for the selected countries. Note that this option is not available for all organizations.
- When the country names display in the correct sequence, click Save.
The invitation includes the dial-in numbers for the selected countries. These numbers appear in the sequence in which they appear on the Select Global Dial-in Countries dialog. For example, if the Selected Countries list shows Canada at the top, by default the iPhone one-tap information is available only for Canada. In addition, the dial-in numbers for Canada appear first in the invitation, followed by the dial-in numbers for other countries in the Selected Countries list.
If you have modified your branding, you can follow the steps to Enable Global Default Dial-in Countries to utilize this feature.