Getting started with Zoom Rooms for Touch
You can install the Zoom Rooms software on a Windows PC that has a touchscreen, and then start or join a meeting using either the integrated touch screen controller or a separate iPad or Android controller. Zoom Rooms for Touch is also equipped with a whiteboard. You can start a whiteboard session, and then invite others to a meeting where they can view and annotate the whiteboard.
Prerequisites for getting started with Zoom Rooms for Touch
- Single touchscreen monitor or multiple monitors
- Zoom Rooms for Windows version 5.3.0 or higher
- Windows 10 OS or higher
- The Windows PC must meet the system requirements for Zoom Rooms for the desired monitor count.
- Zoom Rooms Appliance Zoom Rooms version 5.3.0 or higher
- Not all Zoom Rooms Appliances have an integrated touch display, but external 3rd-party touch displays may be supported; consult the Appliance vendor documentation for external touch display support.
- Zoom Rooms for iPad version 5.10.0 or higher
- iPadOS version 14 or higher
The Home screen on Zoom Rooms for Touch includes the controls you need to start or join a meeting, as well as access to the integrated whiteboard and access to instructions that let others in the room share their screen. If the room is associated with a calendar resource, the Home screen also includes a list of meetings scheduled for the room. If the meeting list includes Zoom meetings, those meetings are associated with a START button, where you can start the scheduled meeting. After you start a meeting, you also have access to the integrated meeting controller.
See the following articles for details about how to use the features available for Zoom Rooms for Touch:
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.