After you start a meeting from Zoom Rooms for Touch, you can manage the meeting using the integrated controller. The integrated controller has the same features as a regular controller.
- Zoom Rooms for Conference Room
- Windows: 5.3.0 or higher
- macOS: 5.3.0 or higher
- Windows 8.1 or higher with a touch screen
- Touch drivers installed on the computer
- Zoom for Home compatible device
To display the in-meeting controls, tap the ellipses icon (...) at the bottom-right corner.
The on-screen controller has the same in-meeting controls and settings as a regular controller. You will also have access to these controls:
- Virtual Background: Change the Virtual Background.
- Raise Hand: If you're joining the meeting as a participant, tap Raise Hand in the bottom-right section to indicate that you need something from the host.