You can stream a Zoom Webinar live on Facebook Workplace. This allows participants to join your webinar via Zoom as a panelist or attendee or view it and comment on it via Facebook Workplace.
- Webinar license
- Zoom Client for Mac, version 4.1.8826.0925 or higher
- Zoom Client for PC, version 4.1.8826.0925 or higher
- Start your Webinar as the host.
- Click More in your webinar controls.
- Choose Live on Facebook Workplace.
This will open Facebook Workplace in your default browser window.
- Choose if you want to share to your timeline, a group, or an event. Click Next.
- You will see a preview of your live stream and you can choose to enter in a comment about your live stream and a title. Click Go Live when you're ready.
- You will get a window indicating that Zoom and Facebook Workplace are preparing the live stream.
- Once it is streaming, you will have a notification in the upper left corner of your Zoom window.
It will also appear in your Facebook Workplace feed.
- The live stream will automatically end when you end the webinar, or you can end it early by clicking on More and choosing Stop Live Stream.