The Home screen of Zoom Rooms for Touch includes a list of any meetings scheduled for the room. If the meeting list includes Zoom meetings, those meetings are associated with a START button, where you can start a scheduled meeting. You can also start an instant meeting or join a meeting started outside of the Zoom Room.
This article covers:
- Zoom Rooms for Windows version 4.0.44731.0823
- Windows PC version 8.1 or higher with a touch screen
- Touch drivers installed on the computer
- Single display only
Start a Scheduled Meeting
If your room is associated with a calendar resource, the scheduled meetings for that Zoom Room will show on the screen. If the meeting is scheduled as a Zoom meeting, you can start the meeting by tapping START.
Start an Instant Meeting or Call a H.323/SIP Room
From the Home screen, tap Meet. The meeting will begin with the settings that configured on the Zoom web portal for that room.
To start a meeting with an H.323/SIP room:
- Tap the down arrow beside Meet.
- Tap Call H.323/SIP.
- Enter the IP address or E.164 number, then tap Call.
Join a Meeting
If you know the meeting ID, you can join a meeting currently in progress from your Zoom Rooms for Touch.
- From the home screen, tap Join. The keypad will display.
- Enter the meeting ID of the meeting you want to join.
- Tap Join Meeting. You will have access to the in-meeting controls.