The Home screen of Zoom Rooms for Touch includes a list of any meetings scheduled for the room. If the meeting list includes Zoom meetings, those meetings are associated with a START button, where you can start a scheduled meeting. You can also start an instant meeting or join a meeting started outside of the Zoom Room.
This article covers:
- Starting a scheduled meeting
- Starting an instant meeting or calling an H.323/SIP room
- Joining a meeting
- Zoom Rooms for Conference Room for Windows, 5.3.0 or higher
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- Touch drivers installed on the computer
- Single touchscreen monitor or dual monitors
- Zoom for Home compatible device
Starting a scheduled meeting
If your room is associated with a calendar resource, the scheduled meetings for that Zoom Room will show on the screen. If the meeting is scheduled as a Zoom meeting, you can start the meeting by tapping START.
Starting an instant meeting or calling a SIP/H.323 room
From the Home screen, tap Meet. The meeting will begin with the settings that configured on the Zoom web portal for that room.
To start a meeting with a SIP/H.323 room:
- Tap the down arrow beside Meet.
- Tap Call H.323/SIP.
- Enter the IP address or E.164 number, then tap Call.
Join a meeting
If you know the meeting ID, you can join a meeting currently in progress from your Zoom Rooms for Touch.
- From the home screen, tap Join. The keypad will display.
- Enter the meeting ID of the meeting you want to join.
- Tap Join Meeting. You will have access to the in-meeting controls.