Starting or joining meetings using Zoom Rooms for Touch
The Home screen of Zoom Rooms for Touch includes a list of any meetings scheduled for the room. If the meeting list includes Zoom meetings, those meetings are associated with a START button, where you can start a scheduled meeting. You can also start an instant meeting or join a meeting started outside of the Zoom Room.
This article covers:
- How to start a scheduled meeting in Zoom Rooms for Touch
- How to start an instant meeting or call a SIP/H.323 room in Zoom Rooms for Touch
- How to join a meeting in Zoom Rooms for Touch
Prerequisites starting or joining meetings using Zoom Rooms for Touch
- Zoom Rooms for Conference Room for Windows, 5.3.0 or higher
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- Touch drivers installed on the computer
- Single touchscreen monitor or multiple monitors
- Zoom Room Appliance compatible device
How to start a scheduled meeting in Zoom Rooms for Touch
If your room is associated with a calendar resource, the scheduled meetings for that Zoom Room will show on the screen. If the meeting is scheduled as a Zoom meeting, you can start the meeting by tapping START.
How to start an instant meeting or call a SIP/H.323 room in Zoom Rooms for Touch
From the Home screen, tap New Meeting. The meeting will begin with the settings that configured on the Zoom web portal for that room.
To start a meeting with a SIP/H.323 room:
- Tap the down arrow beside New Meeting.
- Tap Call H.323/SIP.
- Enter the IP address or E.164 number, then tap Call.
How to join a meeting in Zoom Rooms for Touch
If you know the meeting ID, you can join a meeting currently in progress from your Zoom Rooms for Touch.
- From the home screen, tap Join. The keypad will display.
- Enter the meeting ID of the meeting you want to join.
- Tap Join Meeting. You will have access to the in-meeting controls.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.