Zoom Rooms for Touch is equipped with a whiteboard. You can start a whiteboard session, and then invite others to view and annotate the whiteboard. You can save the whiteboard image and annotations at any time by sending the image file to email recipients you specify.
- Zoom Rooms for Windows version 4.0.44731.0823
- Windows PC version 8.1 or higher with a touch screen
- Touch drivers installed on the computer
- Single display only
- Start a Whiteboard Session
- Manage a Multi-participant Whiteboard Session
- Annotate a Screen Shared by a Meeting Participant
- Save a Whiteboard Session
- From the Home screen, tap Whiteboard.
- The whiteboard control bar is displayed at the bottom of the screen, enabling you to switch from the default color (black) to another color (red, yellow, green, or blue) to draw on the screen.
If you start a whiteboard session outside of a meeting, you can share it with remote participants by starting a meeting. The whiteboard that you have been using is available to share with the participants you invite to the meeting.
- Tap the Whiteboard icon to display an empty whiteboard and the tools to for drawing and erasing.
- Tap a color and begin drawing.
- Tap START MEETING.
- Tap CONTROLS to display the integrated controller.
- Tap Invite. The Invite Contacts dialog will display.
- Choose participants from the contact list, and then tap Invite to send the invitation to join the meeting. Participants who accept the invitation are displayed in the Gallery view and their names are included in the Participants list.
All participants can see the whiteboard you are sharing, and can annotate it using the whiteboard annotation tools from their own Zoom application.
Participants in the Zoom Room can annotate a screen shared by any meeting participant.
- Join a meeting where another participant is screen sharing.
- Choose a color from the bottom of the touch screen and begin drawing. This will annotate on the shared screen and display for all participants in the meeting.
- Change colors, erase, or go back using the controls at the bottom of the touch screen.
You can save and share a whiteboard session, including annotations, by sending the saved file via email.
- Tap the Save icon at the bottom of the whiteboard. The Save Whiteboard dialog will display.
- Enter an email addresses to send the image to.
- Tap Send.
- The whiteboard image is sent with the subject line “Saved Whiteboard Image”.