Meeting and webinar participants who are viewing a shared screen can switch to Side-by-side mode. This enables them to see the shared screen alongside either the Speaker View or Gallery View, depending on which view they choose. They can also adjust the location of the separator between the shared screen and video to change the relative size of each side.
This article covers:
- Zoom Client for Windows or Mac, Version 4.1.8826.0925 or later
Note: Side-by-side mode does not work if the dual monitors setting is enabled.
- When in a meeting and viewing a screen, click on View Options and choose Side-by-Side Mode.
- The shared screen will appear on the left and the speaker will appear on the right. Slide the separator to the left or right to adjust the size of each view.
- Click Speaker View or Gallery View at the top to switch between the two.
- To exit Side-by-Side mode, click View Options, then uncheck the Side-by-Side Mode option.
The video of the speaker will now display at the top of the screen, with the shared screen in the center of the window.
- Click your profile picture then click Settings.
- Under the General tab, check Side-by-Side Mode.
- Zoom will automatically enter Side-by-Side mode when someone starts screen sharing.