Enable Stereo Audio allows you to send audio in stereo during your meetings and webinars, if your microphone can process audio in stereo.
Note: Stereo Audio only applies during meeting or webinar at this time. Audio for recordings will be mono.
This article covers:
- Free with Credit Card, Pro, Business or API Partner Account
- Owner or Admin Privileges to Enable for the account
- In your Account Settings, locate Audio Options and click Edit on the right.
- Check the Option for Allow users to select stereo audio in their client settings.
- Click Save.
After logging out of the Zoom client and logging in again, users on your account will now be able to select Enable Stereo Audio in their audio settings.
- In the Zoom client, click on Settings.
- Choose the Audio tab.
- Check Enable Stereo.
- Stereo Audio will now be enabled for meetings and webinars you join from this computer.