A host has the highest level of control in a webinar and can do things like stop and start the webinar, mute panelists, stop panelists' video, remove attendees from the webinar, and more.
- Webinar License
- Host privilege for this webinar
- Mute/Unmute: This allows you to mute and unmute your microphone.
- Audio Controls (via the ^ arrow next to mute/unmute): The audio controls allow you to change the microphone and speaker that Zoom is currently using on your computer, leave computer audio, and access the full audio options in the Zoom settings.
- Start/Stop Video: This allows you to start and stop your own video.
- Video Controls (via the ^ arrow next to Start/Stop Video): If you have multiple cameras on your computer, you can select which Zoom is using, access the full video controls, and select a Virtual Background.
- Participants: This opens up the Participants window. Read more about managing participants.
- Q&A: This opens up the Question and Answer window. Read more about Q&A in webinar.
- Polling: This allows you to create, edit, and launch your polls. The options to create or launch polls will open up the Zoom web portal in your default browser. Read more about webinar polling.
- Share Screen: Click on this to start a screen share. You will be able to select the desktop or application you want to share. Learn more about screen sharing.
- Screen Share Controls (via the ^ next to Share Screen): Select who can share in your webinar and if you want only the host or any panelist to be able to start a new share when someone is sharing.
- Chat: Access the chat window to chat with the panelists or all attendees. Read more about webinar chat.
- Closed Caption: If you have enabled closed captioning for your account, click here to access the closed caption options. Read more about closed caption.
- More: Clicking on More will give you access to additional options.
- End Meeting: This will end the meeting for all participants. If you want to have the webinar continue, you should give another participant host control before leaving the webinar.
- New Share: You can click on New Share to start a new screen share without first stopping your current screen share. It will replace the screen that you are currently sharing, as you can only share one screen at a time.
- Pause Share: This will pause your current share and not show any changes to your screen until you choose Resume Share.
- Annotate: This will allow you to annotate on your shared screen. It will open up the annotation options.
- More: In addition to the Invite, Recording, and Live Streaming options, the options for Chat, Closed Caption, video and audio settings and ending the meeting move under More. There are also new settings specific to screen sharing.
- Disable/Enable Attendee Annotation: If you want to prevent the attendees from being able to annotate on your screen share, select this option.
- Hide Video Panel: When you are screen sharing, the video will be in a moveable window. If you want to hide the video panel, select this option.
- Optimize for full-screen video clip: If you are sharing a video clip in full screen(not your live camera feed), we recommend checking this option.
- Stop Share: Select this to stop your screen share.