A host has the highest level of control in a webinar and can do things like stop and start the webinar, mute panelists, stop panelists' video, remove attendees from the webinar, and more.
- Webinar License
- Host privilege for this webinar
- For co-host feature:
- Co-host enabled for host's account
- Co-host control assigned by the host
The host controls will appear at the bottom of your screen if you are not currently screen sharing.
In addition to the meeting controls, webinar hosts and co-hosts also have access to these features:
- Q&A: Open the Question and Answer window. Learn more about Q&A in webinar.
- Polling: Allows you to launch your polls created in the Zoom web portal. If you are a co-host, you can only launch polls create by the host. You cannot create polls. Read more about webinar polling.
- More: Clicking on More will give you access to additional options.