After purchasing a new license from the Zoom Sales team or from the Billing page, you will need to assign it to a user.
You can purchase additional licenses on your Billing page.
- Owner or Admin permission on the Zoom account
- Unassigned Licenses
Note: Before a user can have a Webinar or Large Meeting License, they will need to have a Pro license assigned to them.
- Login to your Zoom web portal and navigate to your Users Page.
- Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license to.
- Click Edit next to their name.
- This will open a window where you can select the license you would like to assign. To assign a Large Meeting or Webinar license, the user will also need to have a Pro license. Choose the radio button for the size of the license, if it is not automatically selected.
- Click Save.
- The license is now applied to the user and they can use it immediately.