After purchasing a new license from the Zoom Sales team or from the Billing page, you may need to assign it to a user. If you are the only user on your account and do not have an existing license of this type, it will be automatically assigned to you.
You can purchase additional licenses on your Billing page.
- Owner or Admin permission on the Zoom account
- Unassigned Licenses
Note: Before a user can have a Webinar or Large Meeting License, they will need to have a Pro license assigned to them.
- Login to your Users Page.
- Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license to.
- Click Edit next to their name.
- This will open a window where you can select the license you would like to assign. To assign a Large Meeting or Webinar license, the user will also need to have a Pro license. Choose the radio button for the size of the license, if it is not automatically selected.
- Click Save.
- The license is now applied to the user and they can use it immediately.