After purchasing a new license from the Zoom Sales team or from the Billing page, you will need to assign it to a user.
You can purchase additional licenses on your Billing page.
- Owner or Admin permission on the Zoom account
- Unassigned Licenses
Note: Before a user can have a Webinar or Large Meeting License, they will need to be Licensed.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click User Management, then Users.
- Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license to.
- Click Edit at the end of the user row.
This will open a window.
- Choose the License Type.
- After choose the License Type, use the drop down to select the license.
- (Optional) Assign add-ons by checking the boxes for the add-on. For large meeting and webinar licenses, choose the radio button for the size of the license, if it is not automatically selected.
- Click Save.
- The license is now applied to the user and they can use it immediately.