Zoom's Microsoft Teams integration allows you to start an instant meeting or join a scheduled meeting through Bots commands. Meetings created in Teams will appear on your Zoom account.
This article covers installing and configuring the Microsoft Teams integration. If you already have the Microsoft Teams integration configured, see Using the Microsoft Teams Integration for details on the available commands.
- Pro, Business, Education or API plan
- Zoom email account (work email), SSO or Google login
- Account admin/owner to setup Microsoft Teams on Zoom
- Login to Integrations on the Zoom web portal.
- Next to Microsoft Teams, click Configure.
- Enter your Teams Domain and Work Domain. These can be the same or different, depending on your Microsoft account.
- Teams Domain: This will match your Microsoft login. It may be yourbusiness.com or it may be yourbusiness.onmicrosoft.com
- Work Domain: This should match the domain that you use for your email addresses in your Zoom account, such as yourbusiness.com.
- Click Save Changes.
- Login to Microsoft Teams.
- Click on Teams. You can add the bot to a new team or add to an existing team.
- Click Apps.
- Click Go to Store.
- Search for Zoom.
- Click Zoom Meetings.
- Click Install.
- Choose the channel that you would like to use the Zoom app in.
- Click Setup.
- This will take you to the channel you selected.
- Click Sign In to link your Zoom account to Microsoft Teams.
Note: If you login with Single Sign-on, login to Zoom in a separate browser tab before clicking Sign In.
- After you've signed in successfully, you will see the following message: