If you have forgotten your Zoom password, you can easily reset it.
If you know your Zoom password, but need to change it, learn how to change your password.
This article covers:
- Zoom account with email and password login
- Go to Zoom.us/forgot_password
- Enter in your Email address.
- Click Send.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click the link in the email.
- Enter in your new password.
- Enter in the new password a second time for confirmation.
- Click Save.
- You have now reset your password and should be logged into the Zoom web portal. Click Go to My Meetings to be taken to the web portal.
If you receive a message that no account was found when you attempt to reset your password, this means that there is no Zoom account with a work email address and password login in our system with the email address that you entered.
- Confirm that the email address is spelled correctly
- Try logging in with Google or Facebook
- If part of a business or education account, try logging in with Single Sign-on (SSO) at your vanity URL, eg. myorganization.zoom.us
If you login with Facebook or Google and do not know your Facebook or Google password, you will need to reset your password there. Here is some additional information on resetting your password with Facebook and Google:
- Google Password Help: Gmail Password Help Center
- Facebook Password Help:Facebook Password Help Center
If you didn't receive the email after resetting your password and receiving a message that we sent you a reset email, please check your Spam folders and confirm at email@example.com is whitelisted for your inbox.
While most mail servers receive Zoom's password reset emails within a few minutes, some mail servers may take 30 minutes or longer. If possible, wait to see if you receive it.
If you still do not receive the password reset email, please reach out to Zoom Technical Support for assistance.
Zoom Reset Password links stay valid for 24 hours or until you send another reset password email.
- If it has been more than 24 hours since you requested the password reset, request a new password reset at Zoom.us/forgot_password.
- If you have requested multiple password reset emails, only the most recent will be valid. Do not request a new password again. Wait until you receive all emails and click the link to reset in the most recent one.
This article answers:
- How do I reset my password?
- Why does it say my account does not exist?
- Why has my password reset link expired?