The Outlook Web Add-in is designed to facilitate scheduling within Microsoft's Outlook Web App. The add-in allows you to easily add a Zoom meeting to any new or existing calendar event.
Note: If you are using the Outlook desktop application, please use the Outlook Plugin.
This article covers:
- Login to your Outlook web app (OWA).
- Click on the Settings gear in the top right.
- Search for Manage Integrations and click on it.
- Click Manage Add-ins.
- Click the + and choose
- Enter the following URL and click OK: https://zoom.us/office365/add-in/manifest.xml
- Click Next.
- Click Install if you receive a warning message to finish installing the Add-in.
- The Add-in will now be installed and should show in Manage Add-Ins.
- Navigate to your Outlook Web Calendar and create a new calendar event.
- Click on the Zoom icon in the toolbar at the top. You should then see the sidebar open, prompting for your Zoom Credentials.
- Sign in with your Zoom work email. If you are already signed in to the Zoom web portal, it will log you in automatically.
- Select your desired video, audio and meeting settings and click Schedule a Meeting to add the meeting details to the event.