The Workplace by Facebook Zoom Bot integration allows you to start an instant meeting or join a scheduled meeting quickly. Meetings created in Workplace by Facebook will appear on your Zoom account.
- A Zoom Pro, Business, Education, or API plan
- A Workplace by Facebook account
Enabling the Zoom Bot for Workplace
To enable users in your account to use the Zoom Bot for Workplace:
- Sign into Zoom as an administrator with the privilege to edit Integration, then click Integration.
- Scroll to the Workplace section of the page.
- Click Authorize, then log into Workplace, using the same email address that you use to sign in into Zoom.
- Click Install.
The Zoom Bot is installed with the group-related permissions you choose.
Using the Workplace Zoom Bot
The Workplace Zoom Bot supports both Group Posts and Group Chats.
Note: To see information about all available commands, enter the command @zoom help.
Enter the appropriate @zoom command to start a meeting without a topic or to start a meeting with a topic that you specify.
Enter the appropriate @zoom command in Group Chats to start a meeting without a meeting topic, start a meeting with the specified topic, or join a meeting.
Meeting Summary and Recording Link
When the meeting ends, the Bot will post a meeting summary and a recording link (if the meeting is recorded in cloud). Note that this will work only if your account does not have PMI set.