Syncing calendars on the Zoom app for iOS
The Zoom mobile app for iOS can check your calendars for any Zoom meetings and add them to your upcoming meetings in Zoom. If you have reminders enabled, Zoom will send you reminders for Zoom meetings added to these calendars.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for syncing calendars
- Zoom desktop client for Windows, macOS, or Linux: Global minimum version or higher
- Zoom mobile app for Android or iOS: Global minimum version or higher
- Calendars added in iOS Calendar app
How to set up synced calendars on iOS
- Sign in to the Zoom mobile app.
- In the bottom-right corner, tap More .
- Under Settings, tap Meetings.
- Under Calendar, tap Synced calendars.
- Tap the Sync Zoom Meetings from Calendars toggle to enable it.
- Tap any calendars that you want to sync with Zoom.
A blue check will appear next to the calendars you've selected.
How to join meetings from synced calendars
- In the control bar, tap Meetings.
- Tap on the meeting you want to join.
- Tap Join/Start.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.