The Zoom mobile app for iOS can check your calendars for any Zoom meetings and add them to your upcoming meetings in Zoom. If you have reminders enabled, Zoom will send you reminders for Zoom meetings added to these calendars.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for syncing calendars
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 (1055) or higher
- macOS: 5.7.6 (1320) or higher
- Linux: 5.7.6 (31792.0820) or higher
- Zoom mobile app
- Android: 5.7.6 (1900) or higher
- iOS: 5.7.6 (1056) or higher
- Calendars added in iOS Calendar app
Setting up synced calendars
- Sign in to the Zoom mobile app.
- Tap Settings .
- Tap Meetings.
- Tap Synced calendars.
- Tap the Sync Zoom Meetings from calendars toggle to on .
- Tap any calendars that you would like synced with Zoom. A blue check will appear next to the calendars you've selected.
Joining meetings from synced calendars
- In the control bar, tap Meetings.
- Tap on the Meeting you want to join.
- Tap Join/Start.
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.