Panelists are full participants in the meeting. They can view and send video, screen share, annotate, etc. You can have up to 100 panelists (including the host) in a Webinar. This is different than attendees who are view-only participants who can be unmuted.
This article covers inviting panelists ahead of time. You can also promote an attendee to a panelist during a webinar. Learn more.
- Webinar plan of 100, 500, 1000, 3000, 5000, or 10000 participants
- Registration Webinar or Registrationless Webinar Scheduled
- Login to your Webinars page.
- Click the Topic of the webinar you want to add panelists to.
- Select the Edit button in the Panelist section.
- Enter their Name and E-mail Address. Select Add Another Panelist to add more than one. Press Save to send invites to the new Panelists entered.
- Unless you uncheck Send Invitation Email to Panelists Immediately, they will be sent an email invitation, noting that they've been invited as a panelist.