As the current account owner, you can change the owner to another user on your account. Only the account owner can change the account owner. Admins are not able to make this change.
If the account owner is no longer with the company and you still have access to their email address, you can reset their password to gain access to the Zoom account.
If the owner is no longer with the company and you cannot access their email, you create a ticket for assistance changing the owner. You will be required to verify your identity, relationship to the account, and billing information for your request to be considered.
This article covers:
- Current account owner permissions
- Free with Credit Card, Pro, Education, Business or API Partner Zoom account
- Login to your Zoom web portal and navigate to User Management.
- Add the new owner, if they aren't already on your Zoom account.
Note: If you are just adding them, you will need to wait for them to confirm their Zoom account and move from Pending to Users before you can finish giving them admin permissions.
- Click Edit next to their name.
- Change their User Role from Member to Admin.
- Click Save.
- In the Zoom web portal, go to Account Profile.
- Click Change Owner.
- Enter the new owner's email address.
- Click Change.
- The new owner's email address will be listed on the Account Profile page and the old owner will now be an admin.