Sending feedback to Zoom
You can help improve Zoom by giving us feedback about your product experience. Your account owners or admins must enable Feedback to Zoom feature, which adds a feedback option in the Zoom desktop client and mobile app.
We will use the collected data to enhance our services and products.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for sending feedback to Zoom
- Zoom desktop client for Windows, macOS, or Linux: version 5.15.3 or higher
- Zoom mobile app for iOS or Android: version 5.15.3 or higher
- Feedback to Zoom must be enabled
How to send your feedback with Zoom
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click you profile picture, then click Help.
- Click the Give Feedback tab.
- Enter your feedback, then click Submit.
If you do not have the end-of-meeting experience feedback survey enabled, you will also have the option to select a check a box to submit feedback at the end of your meetings.
- Sign in to the Zoom mobile app.
- In the bottom-right corner, tap More (Android) or Settings (iOS).
- Tap About.
- Tap Send Feedback.
- Enter your feedback, then tap Send.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.