If you have existing SIP/H.323 room systems such as Cisco, Polycom or Lifesize, you can do one of the following:
- Subscribe to Zoom Cloud Room Connector and use the existing SIP/H.323 system, or
- Upgrade to the new Zoom Rooms specifications by simply adding a few new components and leveraging most of your existing components.
- Displays (TV)
- HDMI Transmitters/Receivers
- Cat5e/Cat6 structured cable runs
- Audio Systems
- DSP (tuning is recommended for optimal performance with Zoom)
Optional Wired HDMI for Content Sharing
- Mac Mini Option
- PC Option
This is the laptop content typically coming from an HDMI transmitter at a table location. At the codec side, it will be an HDMI receiver or other component to output the laptop signal to an input on the codec.
This is typically codec output 1.
This is typically codec output 2
Traditional VTC systems will utilize proprietary cameras with a CAT5e/CAT6 extension system. This indicates the Camera side of the extender system.
Traditional VTC systems will utilize proprietary cameras with a CAT5e/CAT6 extension system. This indicates the Codec side of the extender system.
This is a mic/line output from an audio digital signal processor that would feed the input of the codec.
This is a mic/line input to an audio digital signal processor that would be fed from the output of the codec.
New Zoom Rooms configuration
PC (Dell Optiplex 5060 Micro):
Mac Mini (2018):
Existing SIP/H.323 Room Systems
*If re-utilizing a Polycom Immersive Telepresence System, the Polycom Sound Structure will need to be factory reset and additional configuration is required.