You can share your entire screen on an iOS device running iOS 11 or higher. This allows you to share apps and other content.
You cannot annotate when sharing your entire screen via iOS. If you need to annotate or share the entire screen on an older version of iOS, you can share using the Zoom desktop client for Mac or PC and Airplay or the Zoom desktop client for Mac and wired sharing. Learn more about Airplay and Wired Sharing.
- iOS 11 or higher
- Zoom mobile app for iOS version 4.1.18611.1228 or higher
- In the meeting controls, tap Share Content. The meeting controls will be at the bottom of your screen on an iPhone and the top right of your screen on an iPad.
- Tap Screen.
- If this is your first time sharing your entire screen, follow the first page of on-screen instructions.
- After completing the first step of instructions, swipe left on the instructions to see the Broadcast to Zoom instructions.
- After a count of 3, your entire device screen will be shared into the meeting.
- Tap the red bar at the top of your screen when you are ready to end the share.
- Tap Stop.
- Tap the red bar again to open Zoom.