Enabling or disabling Hot Desking Session Timeout
Account owners and admins can manage hot desking features for Zoom Phone Appliances devices managed in the account. Account owners and admins can automatically sign users out of hot desking devices after a set time duration. They can also enable or disable hot desking features to a selected device and allow users to sign in by QR code.
Prerequisites for enabling or disabling hot desking for devices for Zoom Phone Appliances
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Room or Zoom Phone license
- Zoom Phone devices added and provisioned
How to enable or disable hot desking timeout in Device Management account settings for ZPA
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Device Management, then Device List.
- In the location hierarchy, click Account Setting.
- Click the Devices tab.
- Search for a Zoom Phone Appliance (ZPA) device, then click the device that you want to manage.
- To the right of the device you want to manage, click Edit.
- Click the General tab.
- Under General, click the Hot Desking Session Timeout toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- Click the dropdown menu and set the duration for the session timeout.
When enabled, users will automatically be signed out of hot desking devices after the set duration.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.