Creating meeting templates for LTI scheduling
With the LTI tool, if meeting templates have been enabled and created, instructors can utilize these templates when scheduling meetings within their LMS course.
Prerequisites for creating admin meeting templates
- Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Meeting Templates enabled at the account and user level
How to use admin meeting templates within the LMS
- Log into the LMS as an instructor.
- Launch the Zoom LTI tool.
- Schedule a new meeting.
- Under Templates, select the desired template.
- If desired, change any necessary settings.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.