Zoom error code 100006000
Error code 100006000 indicates a domain error or that you cannot connect to a meeting because the computer is having an issue accessing our servers.
This article covers:
- How to fix it
How to fix it
Sign in to Zoom with SSO
- Access the Zoom sign-in page.
- Click SSO.
You will be directed to the Zoom SSO sign-in page.
- Under Company Domain, enter the domain of the account.
Note: Do not enter the account's email address.
Using the email address to sign in is acceptable; however, ensure that you first select the I don't know the company domain option to make the client switch to the appropriate screen.
Disable firewall/antivirus software
Error code 100006000 typically means the computer is having an issue accessing our servers. This is most likely caused by a firewall or antivirus software that could be blocking the Zoom app's access to connect to our servers.
Check if your antivirus software or firewall is blocking the application. If so, disable the computer's firewall or antivirus to resolve the issue.
Remove and reinstall Zoom
- Use the CleanZoom file to uninstall Zoom completely.
- Restart your computer.
- Once completed, download Zoom from the download center and reinstall Zoom.
Use other solutions
If the above workarounds did not work, use the following solutions:
- Check your Internet connectivity and ensure that it's running properly.
- Install the latest version of the Zoom application.
- Recreate the meeting.
- Delete the cache of your system.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.